Thursday, 3 May 2012

French Provencal Dresser

This is my favorite dresser so far along with this yellow dresser.


She looked like this when I found her.



She had good lines but needed to be cleaned,
sanded ( this was bofore my chalk paint buzz),
primed and painted.
So that's what I did.


Sanded.


Primed.

Painted blue.



Wallpaper was added to the sides.
Also  sliver lines to accentuate her shape.
Crystal knobs were added on top drawer.










Some of my favorite vintage books.



Is it just me who can keep staring and admiring these lines?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sharing at :








shabby creek cottage Furniture Feature Fridays

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dresser! The wallpaper on the sides is just so pretty, and I love the crystal knobs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia, the wallpaper is from Home Depot and I really like it too. Blue& crystal is just my thing :)

      Delete
  2. ん?これってキッチンの横のとこに置いてあるやつやろ?
    また新たなやつ?ちゃうよなぁ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ともちゃん、コメントありがとー!!
      そうだよ、あれだよ^^
      ずーーーっと前に終わってたけどブログに載せてなかったから、今頃になって載せてみました(笑)

      Delete
  3. So pretty~~
    I guess you won't be putting it up for sale...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jennie!
    For now I'm not planning to sell it just yet, because I really love it but maybe in a future....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous!!

    Cher
    www.designsbystudioc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful curves and such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, thank you for your comment, yes Ilove the curves too :)

      Delete
  7. So very lovely! Thanks for sharing at Show & Share...featuring you in tomorrow's party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you Jennifer! I'm heading over to your site to see...

      Delete