Friday, 29 November 2013

Shabby Chic Duck Egg Blue Desk & Chair

                                                                    Hello!
                                 
                                 I’m getting so behind in this blog world,
                        these days I can’t seem to find the time to write a post
                            or visit other blog friends and write a comment.
               I don’t know how other people do it, taking care of a family,kids,house,
             refinish furniture and roam in the blog world? It seems impossible for me to do that!!!
                               If you have a secret how to do it all, please do tell me!!  :)
                          
Anyways, a while ago I finished this lovely desk and a chair.
                                           Both were love at first sight for me.
                         You know when you see something you really like and even before
             you check the price tag, you already know you’ll get it? These were one of those.
                                            Those *vintage* lines make me swoon!
      
*Before pic of the desk*  
                              
                                         I decided to paint them in ASCP Duck Egg Blue.
      Don’t you just love this color?
                                         It lookslike blue,it looks like green,it’s beautiful!
                                           I lightly sanded both and painted in Duck Egg.
                Added some French images and distressed them and clear waxed both.
 
  
                                                                
                                       From here,I just show you some pictures, no more talking......





Thanks for stopping by!



 
Yay!!!
 
This desk & chair have been featured at
 
 
 
 
&
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Sharing at:
 
Green Willow Pond
 
 
 
125x125

7 comments:

  1. I love your color combo. Nice job. As far as keeping up? I've accepted the fact that I can't do it all. Focus on what's most important, and do the best you can with the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosemary!
      I also appreciate the tip, you're right and I know I can't do it all,I just wish I have more energy though :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Sayuri, I feel the same way! I`m still painting but not sharing much on my blog, been a busy year! You know I love this desk and chair! Great job sweetie! Merry Christmas, hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne!!!
      I'm so happy that you stopped by :)
      You know, I wish I can see everything you paint on your blog because you do such a fantastic job!!!
      Thank you Anne for your sweet comment, have a wonderful holiday season :)
      Hugsxoxo

      Delete
  3. As always, you did an amazing job! Thank you for sharing! You will be one of the features at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. The party will be open in a couple of hours. ;) Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! One of my favorite color combos! AND, I've wondered the same thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the two-tone color. Very pretty! I struggle with the same thing you do. I love my blog, but it is hard to keep up with it all. I think most bloggers deal with this. We all have lives to live! I am featuring your desk at my party as soon as I can get the party up. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete