Wednesday, 19 March 2014

French Poem Buffet

I love stencils.
I especially LOVE this French Poem one from Royal Design Studio.
I've always wanted it.
I just had my birthday in February and my husband asked me what I wanted for my BD.
 My first answer was *some nice old furniture*.....seriously!!....lol
But I changed my mind
 (since furniture is something I often get anyways, I wanted something special)
so I told him that I wanted this stencil.
 
 
 I ordered it and about 4days later (yes, they do a quick shipping)
 I was holding this beautiful stencil in my hands and I absolutely loved it!!
Believe me, you'll see me use this stencil a lot from now on,lol
 
 
My project this time was this skateboard sporting buffet/sideboard.
 

I usually remember where I got it and how much I paid for it and so on
but not this one.... I know I bought it somewhere but I can't remember....
I just got a year older so that maybe explains,lol
 
Anyways, I was itching to try this pretty stencil.
So I painted this buffet in Coco and Old White.
Added a different stencil on the top drawers and here she is!!
 
 
 
 
 
I love this French poem, even though I don't understand everything.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Vanilla scented liners inside.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you liked my buffet :)
 
Thank you for stopping by!!
 
 
 


 
 
Sharing at:
 

Elizabeth and Co.
 
 
Furniture Feature Fridays

8 comments:

  1. Sayuri, I realy like this piece especially the topography stenciling. But, the drawers really set it off. Nice transformation... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy,

      Thank you so much!! I love this French poem stencil and believe me I’ll use it a lot!! lol
      Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful makeover! I love the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!

      Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  3. That is an awesome stencil and I love what you did with it! I've always wanted to do lettering on the top of a piece of furniture. Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely week! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all the details add so much character to your beautiful buffet!

    ReplyDelete